Friday, April 27, 2012

There's No Place Like Home...

A couple of weeks ago I got to go home for Spring Break and I already miss it like crazyyy! I forget how beautiful Washington is...especially in comparison to Idaho. But I never forget how much I love being with my family. Here are some pictures from my absolutely amazing 6 days at home.

 It was the most beautiful Easter day that I can remember!

 I often wonder where I would be without them.


 Isn't she just the cutest?
 She won "Best Hair" in the 7th grade this year....so proud!


 Gorgeous backyard!
 Did I mention she is a volleyball star?
 Playing with chalk....still a kid at heart.

 Oh how I miss her.


The green carpet means you're almost home!

My family is my world. As much as I love living the college life there are times I wish I could go back to when I used to live at home 24/7 and stop taking it for granted. I can't wait for my next visit! So here's to loving where you're at!

1 comment: