Saturday, July 7, 2012

God Bless America....

Since as far back as I can remember the 4th of July has been full of pool parties, barbeques, the firework show at Fort Vancouver, fireworks in our cul-de-sac, face painting, family, friends, and of course celebrating our beautiful country. Even last year for my first ever 4th of July away from the Couve my entire family went to Utah and I got to join them in the fun! So this year was very weird for me. Thank goodness for LP who’s a great best friend/practically family member…what would I do without her? Oh probably sit at home and be a loner. Here are a few pics from our low-key yet perfect night!

Sometimes we take mirror shots of our twinner pants.




Festive outfits have always been a must.








 Idaho Falls firework show!


So here's to our beautiful country!

No comments:

Post a Comment