Monday, February 6, 2012

I Miss This!


I miss my BFF falling asleep in my lap while watching T.V. with me (just a side note....my red eye corrector made Harper's eyes look like they are creepily open when in fact she is sound asleep)


I miss shopping and talking for hours with my big sister.....


And I miss laughing until I cry with my oldest sister...... (Aren't my sisters BeAuTiFuL!?)



But have no worry.....this weekend I will be reunited with them (plus my two favorite brother-in-laws and big brother!!)! I'm preparing myself for the best weekend everrrrrrr in UTAH! My family members have always been my best friends and although I wish I could spend my weekend with all of them.....this will definitely do!! 



My family is seriously the absolute BEST and we always have a blast together! (I just want to make a little shout-out to the newest member of our family....TYLER who is not in the pictures above because he was not yet a member of the fam). Basically I'm really looking forward to getting out of the bubble for a weekend and spending it with some of my favorite people. So here's to laughing until I cry with some of my best friends!!

2 comments: