Sunday, February 5, 2012

Riding Solo

So here's the thing...I'm single. Some people here in Rexburg would think this to be a shame, but I think quite the contrary. Of course I want to get married someday but I'm not in a rush like many of the girls here. Believe it or not I enjoy the single life. I have eternity to be married but I only have the next few years of my life to enjoy the single life right?
I mean when else in my life am I going to be able to.....

Have a whole wall in my apartment devoted to Justin Bieber?
 Or stay up until the wee hours of the morning watching chick flicks with my girls while lounging in our footie pajamas?
Or how about having a bedroom that is 97% pink?
And what about deciding on a Wednesday night that on Friday you're going to take a spontaneous weekend trip to Vegas with your best friends?
The answer is NEVER. Never again am I going to be able to experience things in the same way that I do when I'm living in an apartment full of my best girl friends (pictured below)! And someday I'm going to have more responsibilities, responsibilites that keep me from experiencing these things. In the words of my wise father: "You're only young once!". So that is why I'm enjoying this while it lasts and living in the moment! So here's to being young and riding solo...and loving every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment