Thursday, February 16, 2012

My 6 Day Weekend....


Thursday consisted of a lot of driving (I may or may not have gotten a sore throat due to excessive singing....) followed by lots of relaxing with the fam. And then something that wasn't a very big deal happened.....my BFF got ENGAGED!!!!


Friday there was a lot of relaxing again (my perfect kind of weekend!) and hanging out with this cute girl ALL DAY, I know you're jealous! P.S. check out those chunky thighs....I wish I could pull them off like this girl does!


Saturday we went on a girls shopping trip! It would be an understatement to say that I'm deprived of good shopping in Idaho....I mean there's not even a Nordstrom!! Nikki hadn't gotten Tyler's Valentine's gift so we paid a visit to Build-A-Bear (she has never made one before....what a shame.). This is her wishing on the 2 hearts that went inside....so precious. 


Harper obviously adored her first trip......(check out her HOT mama!)


Saturday night we made homemade pizza! We decided to invite the boys to that party.
And night time always consisted of this adorableness.....unfortunately the Harps couldn't sit still for a whole Dr. Seuss book, it was just too much to handle. 


Sunday was church of course along with eating good food and having family time. Oh and I hung-out with this pretty girl some more (the hat is out of her v-day package from her sweet nana :)


Monday I got to go hang-out in Nikki's second grade classroom for the day...always an adventure but I absolutely love it and can't wait to start my own career with children. This is a piece of art made by my favorite student of hers (not that I pick favorites or anything.). Most of the kids were glueing hearts and writing I love you on their Valentine bags, but this guy decided to make Copet aka Cupid (how adorable is that!?) 


Then on Tuesday I sadly had to head back to the Burg. But I did manage to get 31.1 miles to the gallon for a small portion of the drive...I was so proud that I even took a picture. 


I get to fly home to Washington in 6 days with Courtney and Harper and I am ecstatic! So here's to spending time with my best friends....my family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment