Friday, June 22, 2012

The Sometimes Kind of Days...


I think that often times my blog focuses too much on the perfect. And while it is so important to me to focus on the good in life, sometimes I have a bad day. Sometimes I start my day off wrong by waking up really late and thus being late for class, and sometimes the day ends very poorly by my roommate being really loud and keeping me up all night. And sometimes nothing in between seems to go right. But fortunately these days are only sometimes and these sometimes days make me that much more grateful for the good days. I know I have already shared this quote but I am going to share it again because it is that good: "Everyday may not be good, but there is something good in everyday." I think this is the only thing that gets me through those sometimes kind of days, reminding myself that although it has not been a great day, the Lord has still blessed me SO much and I have SO much to be grateful for. He is the one who gives me the strength to get through. So here's to the sometimes kind of days because they're the ones that make the great days so much more enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment