Thursday, March 15, 2012

7 Days and Counting......

I feel like every post I make is about something that I'm an over-the-top fan of.....what can I say, I guess I'm just a faithful fan! So if you already think I'm ridiculous I recommend not reading on.....

So earlier today I was picking up a few essentials at Walmart and while I was patiently waiting in line I started flipping through the People magazine Hunger Games Collectors Special (which I was SO tempted to buy but it was $6!).




But I decided that it was necessary for any die-hard fan to head back to read it....and I definitely consider myself a die-hard fan. We are Hunger Games fanatics over here! So tonight Alex and I headed to Walmart to set up camp (with camping chairs and everything!) in the toys aisle to read up.




And boy did we read those things cover to cover! We read every single word on every single page. We may have even spent nearly an hour there.....If you have not yet read it (and you cannot afford to spend $6 on a magazine...) I definitely recommend heading over to your nearest Walmart to read it. That thing is jam packed with behind the scenes exclusives! I wish I could tell you the looks that we received because of our nifty set-up (I think people were secretly jealous)! And if you did not believe that we are Hunger Games fanatics here are a few pictures from mine and LP's trip to Toys "R" Us (don't ask) that might change your mind.....



Personally, I'd rather be making kissy faces at Gale...but sadly they did not have a Gale cut-out. If you think we're crazy now just wait until you see what we have in store for the premiere! So here's to the HUNGER GAMES....may the odds be ever in your favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment