Monday, March 26, 2012

HUNGER GAMES......


The Hunger Games Premiere was probably my favorite night of life. It was a pretty big deal for me. I had been counting down for about 57 days. I also got goosebumps every single time the trailer came on tv and I may or may not have cried a few times during the movie.....but the point is I am a big fan! So what kind of fan wouldn't dress up for the premiere right? I guess the lame kind and let me tell you I am no lame fan, which means that I became a blonde Katniss Everdeen. Jealous? I thought so. LP and I went out and bought Mockingjay pins and bow and arrows. And in case you didn't know plastic bow and arrows with suction cups on the end are considered weapons and are thus not allowed into the theatre. I mean you could definitely poke an eye out with those suckers. So you have been warned. The bow and arrows definitely kept us entertained in line and the rest of the kids in line next to us...definitely worth the $6. After we bought the pins and bow and arrows and put our hunting gear on we pretty much became the spinning image of Katniss (pictured below).


But all joking aside The Hunger Games was one of the best movies I have ever seen and had some incredibly talented actors. If you have not yet seen it....shame on you. And if you haven't read the book....you probably shouldn't read my blog anymore. Here's some pictures from one of the best nights of my life.

















No comments:

Post a Comment